According to the most recent estimates, there are more than 30 million people worldwide and ten million Americans who suffer from hypothyroidism and most of them are women. This is a disease that occurs when the thyroid gland has been weakened. The thyroid can be damaged and compromised due to the effects of poor nutrition, lifestyle choices, too much medical intervention, high levels of stress and thyroid toxicity. The person who is experiencing hypothyroidism suffers because their body is unable to produce an adequate amount of vital hormones.
Why Has My Thyroid Stopped Working Effectively?
Conventional medicine perpetuates the view that Hypothyroidism is simply another autoimmune disease. This view necessitates that they reject all legitimate contributory factors such as those named above including stress and poor nutrition. Our holistic approach (which includes alternative medicine, lifestyle changes, natural treatments, targeted nutritional supplementation) believes that the immune system is reacting to toxicity. The immune system only attacks things in the body which it has determined to be toxic.
What Are the Symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
Some of the most common symptoms that are associated with Hypothyroidism include:
- Weight gain
- Mood Swings
- Brittle Hair and Nails
- Heavy menstrual cycles
Understanding Natural Treatment Options For Hypothyroidism
In order to best understand Hypothyroidism, you must recognize the roles that nutrition and diet play in the solution. Our constant consumption of soy and fluoride (from sources such as tap water and toothpaste) all contribute to the toxicity of the thyroid. Eventually a body that is nutritionally deficient develops a hormone imbalance and a weakened thyroid.
The medical establishment believes the answer to hypothyroid treatment is the prescribing of hormone pills. This solution is problematic because the synthetic hormone causes the body to stop doing the natural work of producing hormones and the result is that the patient is then forced to continue the medication for the rest of their life.
Alternative medicine treatments of hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism require the patient’s commitment to detoxify their body. Traditional treatments such as synthetic hormones are very addictive and the patient must be effectively weaned from the drugs in order to avoid a severe reaction such as extreme fatigue or increased toxicity.
Natural Remedies to Help You Cure Hypothyroidism
- Eliminate any Soy from your diet. (Soy cause hormone imbalances, is shown to grow goiters and in general it suppresses thyroid function).
- Follow an Alkaline Diet. Find and stick to the recommendations of a PH food chart.
- Balance your estrogen levels. Eliminate non-organic meats and reduce your dairy intake.
- Maintain Healthy Blood sugar levels
- Stop using Fluoride. It is important to avoid all fluoride as it is quite possibly the leading cause of hypothyroidism.
- Incorporate a natural diet. Your body needs to heal itself. Help it to do so by eliminating processed foods, colors, hydrogenated oils, white sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Go organic.
In some instances it is necessary to recommend thyroid medications however; the plan should be to work toward wholeness and bringing the body back to a healthy state. Worse still, ignoring these underlying problems may actually lead to other more serious conditions such as heart disease later on if not addressed. The responsible option when dealing with the problem of hypothyroidism is to avoid the practice of only treating the symptoms thus ignoring the original causes of the hypothyroidism, and change your eating and nutrition habits in order to achieve wellness and health that is permanent. There are natural treatments that often times are able to reverse the disease and effects of hypothyroidism.
Dietary Changes For Chronic Fatigue and Low Thyroid
Our Personal Thyroid Treatment Program is a great place to start
The Personal Program Thyroid Recovery Program is a Natural Treatment for Thyroid Problems. Our office utilizes nutritional supplements, Dietary modifications, Nutritional Counseling, Advanced Testing, Hormone and endocrine support formula, Dietary assessment, and lifestyle guidance. Our Personal Thyroid Recovery Program Customized to the Individual. NO cookie cutter approaches.
The Personal Program Thyroid Recovery Program is a Natural Treatment for Low Thyroid function, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s problems. Our office utilizes nutritional supplements, Dietary modifications, Hormone and endocrine support formula, and lifestyle guidance.
- To Schedule a Free 15 minute Phone Consult to see if this program is right for you Fill out our online questionnaire
- If you’re ready to get started and schedule an appointment take a moment and fill out our contact us form and in the comment box let us know what time of the day works best to contact you. One of our New Patient Coordinators will contact you with the next available new patient opening within 24-48 hours. You can also call us at 630-718-0555
- Still have questions? Our Free 15 minute personalized Phone consult is a great place to start.
We’re here to listen and help you through this frustrating and confusing time.
Each person suffering with Thyroid symptoms problem has a different set of mechanisms or causes. Our office will customize a Thyroid Restoration Program based on your testing and tailored to your individual needs.
Request our Free Guide By filling out your name and email to the right. You will Receive Our 20+ page guide FREE Within just a few short minutes.