Cyrex Array 12: Pathogen-Associated Immune Reactivity Screen
The human body is home to a vast variety of micro-organisms that help keep you healthy, so long as it is well balanced. In your gut alone, there are thought to be at least 10 times more microbes than there are human cells in your whole body. These micro-organisms regulate many important bodily functions, and aid your immune system to develop and mature in infancy and childhood, and help keep you healthy throughout your lifetime.
The human microbiota is influenced by many factors, including genetic makeup, diet, environmental exposures, stress, sleep and activity. However, new industries, new chemicals and drugs, and new foods can overload your immune system, effectively overwhelming your body with more and more environmental stressors.
This can lead to your microbiome becoming imbalanced, which can open the floodgates to invading pathogens, acute infections, as well as colonization by non-beneficial bacteria, viruses, yeasts and parasites. As your immune system attempts to restore balance, it can end up “attacking” your own cells, tissues and/or organs that have been infected or contaminated with infectious agents. This may or may not eventually result in autoimmune reactivity.
Array 12 assesses a variety of infectious agents as triggers of autoimmunity: those that are found in the body as well as those that we may be exposed to in our environment. These include oral pathogens, gastrointestinal pathogens, gut parasites, bacterial and stealth pathogens, environmental moulds, viral pathogens and tick-borne pathogens including Borrelia burgdoferi, which is known to cause Lyme disease.
- Detect immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Determine the role of pathogens in cases of ‘unexplained’ autoimmune reactivities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of clinical protocols for addressing pathogens associated with multiple autoimmunities.
Recommended for Patients Who
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation.
- May have been exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites, molds, and spirochetes associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.
Cyrex Array 12: Pathogen-Associated Immune Reactivity Screen™
This array tests for IgG antibodies to the following infectious agents:
- Porphyromonas gingivalis IgG
- Streptococcus mutans IgG
- Helicobacter pylori IgG
- Campylobacter jejuni IgG
- Yersinia enterocolitica IgG
- Clostridium difficile IgG
- Candida albicans IgG
- Rotavirus IgG
- Entamoeba histolytica IgG
- Giardia lamblia IgG
- Cryptosporidium parvum IgG
- Blastocystis hominis IgG
- Human HSP-60 + Chlamydia HSP-60 IgG
- Chlamydias IgG
- Streptozymes IgG
- Streptococcal M Protein IgG
- Mycoplasmas IgG
- Acinetobacter IgG
- Klebsiella IgG
- Mycobacterium avium IgG
- Aspergillus IgG
- Penicillium IgG
- Stachybotrys chartarum IgG
- Citrullinated EBV IgG
- Hepatitis C virus IgG
- Cytomegalovirus IgG
- Human Herpesvirus-6 IgG
- Borrelia burgdorferi IgG
- Babesia +Ehrlichia +Bartonella IgG