Coconut Thai Delight
- 1 leek
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 inches fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- Veggies of choice: use all or just a few
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 bok choy
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 box of Broth or 4-5 cups
- 1 tsp Fish sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Green Curry
- 1 can Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 4 filets of Cod or white fish of choice
- 6 leaves of fresh basil
- Slice 1 leek, press 4 garlic and grate fresh ginger and add it to BIG pan to sauté with oil…then a little broth.
- While that’s cooking, prep your choice of veggies.
- Add to pan 1 broth, 1 tsp of fish juice, 1 tsp of green curry from Thai kitchen (comes in VERY small jar from Whole Foods Market). Add one can of coconut milk and stir to mix. Now add your veggies. They should be covered in liquid, if not add more broth.
- Prep Cod – about 1 lb or any firm white fish and add when the broth is hot but not boiling. Cover and let cook for 5-10 minutes or when fish flakes apart.
- Thinly slice FRESH basil for garnish. ENJOY!
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/coconut-thai-delight/