Did you know that coffee contains gluten? There are many misconceptions surrounding gluten sensitivity and for some individuals one of their problems may start with their morning cup of coffee.
In this video Dr. Hagmeyer clinic director of the Naperville Institute For NeuroMetabolic Solutions in Naperville IL, explains the connection between coffee, cross reactive foods and chronic health problems. Dr. Hagmeyer also explains why most gluten tests miss over 70% of the population who are tested and the symptoms associated with gluten sensitivity. Dr. Hagmeyer is a holistic chiropractic physician specializing in metabolic disorders.
Visit https://DrHagmeyer.com for Gluten free, Paleo friendly eating.
Dr. Hagmeyer explains why certain individuals with Thyroid, IBS and Gluten sensitivities Feel worse when they drink Coffee.
People who watched this video also read these articles
- Naperville Natural Remedies For IBS| Dairy and Gluten A Deadly Combination for IBS sufferers
- Treating Chronic Pain and Autoimmune Conditions by Avoiding Wheat Gluten. Dr Richard Hagmeyer NeuroMetabolic Solutions Naperville IL
- Gluten and Autoimmune Diseases| The Longer You Eat Gluten The Sicker You Will Become
- Naperville IL Dr. Hagmeyer Going Gluten Free- A Little Won’t Hurt Will It?
- Gluten Doctor. Testing For Gluten Sensitivity. Be Very Careful with Standard Testing Procedures
- Lectins and Leaky Gut