Has your doctor told you that diabetes can’t be cured but only “managed” with expensive prescription drugs?
Are you tired of constantly…
- Feeling frustrated about your weight?
- Pricking your fingers with painful needles to check your sugar levels?
- Fearing for your future & always wondering “what happens next” ?
- Worrying about increased risk for heart attack, stroke, blindness or amputation due to high blood sugar levels?
Conventional diabetes treatments may temporarily lower your blood sugar, but at what cost?
Start Preventing or Reversing Diabetes Naturally Without Medications.
At DrHagmeyer.com, We Have A Metabolic Treatment Program That Focuses On The TRUE CAUSE Of Diabetes and Peripheral Neuropathy! Not only does our Program Show you what to eat and what not to eat, we work with patients looking at the BIG picture. When you have diabetes the reality is you will need to make some drastic dietary changes but its more than just eating better.
We have a proven track record of turning back the hands of time on diabetes (and other conditions). Our clients reduce their need for diabetic medication (including insulin) as well as other medications and, in some cases, eliminate the need for medications altogether with the help of their medical doctor. By finding out the cause of their diabetes, we are able to bring the body chemistry back into balance, reverse diabetes, and improve the patient’s overall health dramatically.
We Know About These Scary Statistics About Diabetes… But Do YOU?
* Individuals with diabetes are 2 to 4 times more likely than the general population to die from heart disease or to experience a stroke.
* More than two-thirds of U.S. adults with diabetes had hypertension or reported using medication for high blood pressure in 2005-2008.
* Nearly 30% of diabetics suffered from diabetic retinopathy in 2005-2008, 4.4% of which were severe enough to threaten vision.
* Diabetes is the leading cause of newly diagnosed adult (20-74 years of age) blindness in the U.S.
* Diabetes caused 44% of all newly diagnosed kidney failures in 2008, with nearly 50,000 diabetics entering treatment for end stage kidney disease.
* In 2008, over 200,000 diabetics in the U.S. were on chronic dialysis or living with a kidney transplant as the result of end stage kidney disease.
* Diabetes causes mild loss of sensation in extremities in as many as 70% of diabetic adults. When this loss of sensitivity occurs, amputations of lower extremities may be necessary; more than 60% of all non-traumatic amputations of lower limbs occur in diabetics.
* Approximately 1 in 3 diabetics suffers from severe periodontal disease.
* Uncontrolled diabetes during pregnancy can increase the chance of birth defects, large babies, and other complications that can be dangerous to the baby and the mother.
* Individuals with diabetes are twice as likely to suffer from depression as individuals without a diabetes diagnosis.
* In 2007, diabetes was listed as the 7th leading cause of death in the U.S., and the contribution of diabetes to death is likely to be dramatically underreported on death certificates.
* Diabetics have twice the risk of death of any cause compared to individuals of the same age without diabetes.
It does not have to be this way for you. On average, our clients: (1) reduce their insulin levels by 53.18%; (2) reduce their oral diabetic medication levels by 26.44%; (3) reduce other medication levels by 31.7%; (4) reduce their blood sugars by 20.64%; (5) hemoglobin A1C by 18.58%; and (6) lose 15.18 pounds or 7.57% of their body weight. And, the best part is that these results are achieved naturally!
Other commonly used diabetic drugs known as sulfonylureas (DiaBeta, Micronase, Glynase, Diabinese, Glucatrol, Orinase, Tolinase, and Amyrel) are also associated with an increased risk of heart attack and strokes.
Why don’t doctors tell you about the potential dangers of diabetic drugs?
I don’t know. Maybe he or she doesn’t know, or simply chooses to ignore the damaging reports that show that most of the diabetic drugs are now associated with increased risk of premature death. Or maybe it has something to do with the all the money that freely flows from the pharmaceutical companies each year. In 2001, drug companies paid for over 60% of the costs of all doctors’ continuing education classes. And over 80,000 drug reps give away $11 billion worth of samples each year. There is now one drug rep for every doctor in the United States.
Americans using FDA sanctioned drugs, as directed, are dying at the rate of one every three to five minutes. In fact, the average American has a 26% chance of being hospitalized from a drug injury from the effects of a lifetime of drug taking. Of the 30 million people admitted to hospitals each year, approximately ten percent, or 3 million, are admitted specifically because of adverse drug reactions.
Clearly it is in your best interest to learn what your doctor isn’t telling you about prescription drug therapy and type II diabetes.
Fortunately I’ve been able to consistently help my patients overcome Type II diabetes without potentially dangerous drugs. Learn which drugs are safe and which ones to avoid. Even better learn how you can reduce or eliminate most or all of your potentially dangerous drugs by adding the right diet and supplements-the same ones that have helped my patients over come their type II diabetes.
Insulin resistance is a metabolic condition that involves elevated insulin levels and a cellular resistance to all but higher insulin levels. Its primary cause is a high carbohydrate and high sugar diet that causes a disruption in the way the carbohydrates are metabolized. The cells become less responsive to insulin, resulting in an elevated insulin level with otherwise normal fasting blood sugar. After meals, the blood sugar can fluctuate and can be slightly high or slightly low.
What are the signs and symptoms of insulin resistance?
Because fat can’t be mobilized by insulin, weight gain can occur. There are frequent fluctuations in blood sugar, including symptomatic hypoglycemia. The insulin levels are high but the molecules can’t get insulin out of the cells. The individual has many cravings for sugar and is always hungry. Triglycerides and cholesterol are elevated and the blood sugar gradually increases. The elevated triglycerides can cause excessive blood clots and there can be cardiovascular distress, including atherosclerosis.
What are the causes of insulin resistance? The primary cause of insulin resistance is a diet high in carbohydrates, particularly refined carbohydrates. Deficiencies in zinc, chromium and manganese can make insulin less effective. The introduction of trans-fats in the diet will make the cell wall less likely to be able to transport insulin across it.
Effects of High Insulin Levels
- Stimulates Plaque Formation
- Promotes oxidation of LDLs
- Contracts blood vessels
- Kidneys waste nutrients
- Increases blood pressure
- Thickens arterial walls
- Increases triglycerides
- Promotes extra fat storage
- Increases blood clotting
Conventional Medical Approach: Unless the blood sugars are actually elevated, a conventional medicine specialist wouldn’t run any testing nor would they treat insulin resistance, despite the health risks. There is no routine blood test for insulin levels and most conventional medical providers would not even suspect insulin resistance unless there is evidence of true diabetes.
Functional Medical Approach: Why wait to develop diabetes when you can look for insulin resistance and prevent it form occurring? If your fasting blood glucose levels are on the rise from previous blood tests and getting toward the range of Diabetes then you are definitely in insulin resistance. We are able to test your insulin as it is part of the tests that we perform at our office. If your fasting blood glucose levels are over 100, you are probably in the stage of insulin resistance.
Don’t Become another Victim! Diabetes is exploding. It is time to take control of your health.