Night sweats that keep you awake at all hours. Fatigue that makes everything such an effort — even time with family and friends. Mood swings and lack of sexual desire that strain relationships with your partner. Thinning hair, weight gain, and dry skin that don’t let you feel good about yourself.
IF YOU WANT TO….
- Have more energy?
- Lose that impossible belly fat?
- Be able to sleep at night?
- Have more interest in sex?
- Conquer night sweats ?
- Put an end to the brain fog?
Hormone imbalances can increase the aging process, cause problems now and lead to more serious diseases down the road.
Our program was developed to help women just like you. We have a deep understanding of the changes the body goes through during peri-menopause and menopause and how to effectively and naturally treat and uncover the underlying causes.
Complete our Female Health Hormone Profile…
Rebalancing your hormones is much more than just taking a compounded concoction of estrogen, progesterone, testosterone and or Thyroid replacement. In fact many women come to our office haveing done just that. Dr Hagmeyer takes a more comprehensive approach to treatment in a personalized caring atmosphere.
IS THE HORMONE OPTOMIZATION PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
Women who come to us usually have quite a few things in common:
- They’re suffering and feel they have not been accurately diagnosed.
- They have been to several doctors none of whom take the time to listen and investigate their concerns and provide the answers as to why they feel the way they do.
- They’ve been told by the medical community that there is nothing wrong with them and they have been made to believe that antidepressants will fix their problems
- No medical professional has really sat down, listened, taken a comprehensive inventory and answered their questions.
- They fear that if they keep doing what they have been doing that they will have a more serious illness to contend with.
- They want to be pro-active and do something now to prevent a serious illness.
- They feel they’re not the woman they used to be. It’s getting harder and harder to fulfill their responsibilities to their families, their careers, and themselves.
- They feel they’re aging too fast. Their vitality, energy and beauty are slipping away from them
Our Seven-Step Natural hormone balancing program will address your major symptoms and ensure optimal results. Here is just a glimpse into our Comprehensive Endocrine Restoration program.
- Stabilize the Autonomic Nerve system with Brain Based Therapy and Specific Herbs. Your Nerve system is and has been under stress. Learn more about Brain Based Therapy
- Identify any systemic inflammatory agents in the body that may be leading to pain and systemic inflammation
- Identify any problems related to the feed back loops of the Adrenals, Thyroid, and Gonads (Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone Hormones)
- Restore proper Gastrointestinal integrity for maximum absorption of Nutrients and Correct Liver stress that may be playing a role in the bodies clearance of Hormones
- Indentify Candida, Molds, Chronic Infections, bowel dysbiosis and Leaky Gut.
- Identify and Correct Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies ie Anemia, Vitamin D, B-complex, and amino acids.
- Identify Neurotransmitter imbalances. Support the body’s natural synthesis of these neurotransmitters.
HOW OUR FEMALE HORMONE OPTIMIZATION PROGRAM WORKS
HORMONE OPTIMIZATION THERAPY FOR WOMEN
Our endocrine system is devised of glands which produce and send hormones to all areas of our body to regulate essential function such as temperature, reproduction, growth, immunity and aging. It stands to reason that this is the hub of vitality, longevity and well-being. With proper testing and monitoring, hormone deficiencies can be completely reversed with a Functional and Integrative approach – and without standard prescribed medicines.
Menopause brings a wide range of symptoms
While the average age of menopause is 52, symptoms often start several years before your period ends. You may have noticed one or two of the most common symptoms of menopause recently — or you may be suffering from several.
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Cravings for sweets or carbohydrates
- Diminished sexual desire, vaginal dryness
- Irritability, mood swings, depression, and/or anxiety
- Insomnia or restless sleep
- Fuzzy thinking (difficulty concentrating, memory problems)
- Weight gain, especially around the middle
- Stiffness and joint issues
- Irregular periods
Other menopause symptoms include headaches, heart palpitations, thinning hair, dry skin, dry eyes, increased facial hair, urinary dysfunction, and digestive problems. Feel better safe and naturally. Our effective female hormone treatment has helped hundreds of women.
THE FIVE MOST COMMON HORMONE PROBLEMS WOMEN TYPICALLY ENCOUNTER. (HINT THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED!)
- Estrogen Dominance
- Progesterone Deficiency
- Thyroid Hormone imbalance
- Elevated Testosterone levels.
- Adrenal Fatigue
Signs & symptoms of Estrogen Dominance include
- Breast tenderness
- Water retention
- Weight gain
- Cyclical migraines
- Mood swings
- Skin outbreaks
- Digestive imbalance
- Fuzzy thinking
- Irregular periods / anovulatory cycles
- Breakthrough bleeding, spotting
ADDITONAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH ESTROGEN DOMINANCE
(ORAL CONTRACEPTIVES, PILLS, PATCHES, CREAMS, CAN OFTEN MAKE THIS IMBALANCE WORSE)
- Uterine fibroids
- Menorrhagia (heavy bleeding)
- Menstrual migraines
- Breast/gynecological cancers
Let’s talk about the thyroid gland a bit.
THE THYROID “RUNS” OUR METABOLISM. IT IS THE “GAS PEDAL” OF THE BODY.
Thyroid hormones have a direct effect on most organs, including the heart, which beats faster and harder under the influence of increased thyroid hormones (this is why heart problems can often accompany chronic thyroid problems in women, and perhaps why heart problems are more common in women under the age of 50).
T3 is the more biologically active hormone. It’s more important for cellular function, and in fact, 80% of T4 is converted to T3 in the body’s peripheral tissues. Basically, T4 is just a precursor for the more active hormone, T3.
One of the problems in some thyroid disorders is that you may have trouble converting T4 to T3 in your tissues. Have you been checked for this? This can create a deficiency of T3, disrupting the body’s ability to properly regulate metabolism, which leads to specific symptoms.
There are some clinicians that are treating thyroid conditions with iodine. I do not recommend iodine in the treatment of thyroid conditions. According to renowned thyroid expert Dr. Datis Kharriazian, author of the book “Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms?”, using iodine to treat thyroid conditions is like throwing gasoline on a fire.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Fatigue, tiredness, or sluggishness
- Cold feet and/or hands
- Require excessive amounts of sleep to function
- Gain weight easily
- Have difficult or infrequent bowel movements
- Lack of motivation
- Morning headaches that wear off as the day progresses
- Thinning hair or excessive hair loss
- Dryness of the skin and/or scalp
- Mental sluggishness
Other Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
- Heart Palpitations
- Inward Trembling
- Increased Pulse (even at rest)
- Gain weight easily
- Difficulty gaining weight
- Nervous and Emotional
- Night Sweats
Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis is an autoimmune disorder in which the patient’s immune system attacks the thyroid. Patients that suffer from Hashimoto’s experience some or all of the above symptoms.
IS IT MY THYROID OR IS IT MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS
We so often see the connection between thyroid dysfunction and menopause overlooked — not only by women but also by many healthcare providers.
After all, if you suffer from hypothyroidism, an underactive thyroid, we understand how easy it can be to attribute frustrating symptoms of weight gain, fatigue, poor concentration, and hair loss to menopause — and not realize that maybe something else is going on in the health puzzle. This is how our office differs from most conventional doctors. Reproductive hormone changes that naturally take place during menopause are accompanied by changes to thyroid function. If an imbalance or predisposition has been present but left unaddressed, it will lead to more pronounced symptoms of hypothyroidism during menopause this will be despite being told your thyroid is “normal.”
One of the best ways to enjoy healthy thyroid function is to rebuild a foundation of support for the endocrine system as a whole. This includes optimizing ratios between all your hormones during perimenopause and menopause — estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone — rather than targeting the level of any single hormone.
Many women develop a clinical thyroid problem during puberty, pregnancy or perimenopause and are put on lifelong medication and as a result often develop thyroid resistance.
Remember, hypothyroidism is rarely an isolated condition — especially in menopause. When you look at all the connections, you will start to understand that when the issues underlying hormonal imbalance are resolved, it’s amazing how much better you can feel.
LOW THYROID LEVELS
A full 90 percent of standard blood tests that a typical conventional doctor orders will not detect low thyroid levels. Consequently many women will be told their thyroid is “normal” when in truth it’s really not. Low thyroid levels can cause fatigue, depression and difficulty losing weight. Low Thyroid also increases the risk of heart disease and cancer.
Pituitary dysfunction stems from a variety of causes, including viruses, bacteria, stress, yeast, inflammation, toxins, Vaccines, Heavy Metals, pesticides, hormone creams and mitochondria dysfunction.
Adrenal exhaustion is often the cause of serious fatigue, hypoglycemia, Insulin Resistance and sleeping problems. Advanced Adrenal Saliva tests, like the ones used at the Naperville Institute For NeuroMetabolic Solutions are required for an accurate diagnosis. These tests are often not ordered by primary care physicians. The strength and health of your adrenal system are critical to your overall health.
RELIEVE YOUR THYROID SYMPTOMS BY RESTORING HORMONAL BALANCE.
From our experience, we know that thyroid health is linked to hormonal balance. That’s why we recommend our Female Hormone Optimization Program for women with thyroid symptoms. We will implement advanced and comprehensive testing — Customized nutritional support for symptom relief, dietary counseling based on your unique chemistry and lifestyle assistance. Plus we give you the one-on-one support that so many women find is the key to their success.
Complete our Quick and Easy Female Health Hormone Profile and find out if you’re a candidate for natural treatment!
GET STARTED TODAY.
Please Complete the Questionnaire and a Patient Care Representative Will Contact You Shortly.
Get started now. Sign Up For Your 30-Minute Free Consultation