A Special Message From Dr. Hagmeyer If You Or A Loved One Suffers With Chronic Headaches or Migraines.
Drug-Free Relief for Migraines and Other Debilitating Headaches
Studies show that 76% of women and 57% of men report at least one significant headache EVERY SINGLE MONTH! Whether they are described as migraine type headaches that pound and cause sensitivity to light and vomiting or the type that feel like someone is poking a knife into your eye, or the classic diffuse aching headache, one thing is common…they disrupt and ruin the quality of your life and often prevent normal functioning at work or in our family roles. Sadly doctors have conditioned us to accept that chronic headaches are incurable. They push you down the road of taking Imitrex, ibuprofen, Tylenol, or Aleve EVERY time you experience a headache.
Warning on Imitrex
- This medicine can cause heart problems, including heart attack. This is more likely to happen if you already have heart disease.
- Tell your doctor if you have any risk factors for heart disease, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking, diabetes, or a family history of heart disease. Men over 40 years old, women who are past menopause, and people who are overweight are also more likely to have heart disease.
- This medicine should be used only for classic or common migraine headaches. It will not work for any other kind of headache or pain.
- Do not breastfeed for at least 12 hours after you take this medicine.
- This medicine may cause a serious condition called serotonin syndrome, when taken with certain medicines.
- Call your doctor right away if you have a fever, confusion, mental changes, restlessness, fast heartbeat, muscle spasms, trouble walking, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Do not use this medicine if your headache symptoms are different from your usual migraine headache.
- Call your doctor if your headache is unusual or severe. Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse.
- You could make your migraine headaches worse if you take migraine medicine too often (more than 10 days every month). Keep track of how often you have migraines and how much medicine you use.
- This medicine may make you dizzy or drowsy.
- Do not drive, use machines, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how this medicine affects you.
Symptoms of Common headache and Migraine Medications
- Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Anxiety, restlessness, fast heartbeat, fever, sweating, muscle spasms, twitching, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, seeing or hearing things that are not there
- Chest pain, especially if it spreads to your arms, jaw, back, or neck; trouble breathing; nausea; unusual sweating; faintness
- Color changes and cold feeling in your toes or fingers
- Fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat
- Numbness, tingling, cramps, unexplained pain in your legs or feet
- Severe stomach pain, bloody diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, fever
- Sudden severe headache (other than the one being treated)
- Tightness or discomfort in your chest, neck, or jaw
- Vision changes that are not part of a usual migraine
There Is A Better Way!
Let’s face it, you and I both know that these pills don’t treat the cause of the headache and will
eventually cause more damage and side effects to our body that are likely to be worse than the original chronic headaches you were trying to deal with.
Other patients are given anti-seizure type medications like Topamax, or Imitrex which alter the global activity in the brain and carry much greater risk of side effects than even the over the counter meds. Plus patients often relate that these medications make them feel sluggish… almost zombie like. That’s not a way to live.
You should know that I personally understand exactly what you are going through. Not only have I helped hundreds of headache sufferers since 2000, but my wife suffered with horrific migraines… TKO knocked out, pounding migraines that would practically paralyze her for days.
Her headaches and migraines always seemed to happen with her menstrual cycle. On more than one occasion she would by preparing for a holiday meal, getting ready for a vacation or some other fun family event when she would be gripped by a pounding, nauseating, crushing headache that wouldn’t let up.
I remember tiptoeing into our bedroom asking if there was anything that I could do. She would literally have to hold up in a quiet dark room with her medications and a cool cloth on her forehead. She missed out on so many fun family activities.
Imagine my frustration being a doctor and my standard approach could not even help my sweet wife. This caused me to dig deeper and start looking at the big picture. I began studying functional medicine, I began looking at not only the Nerve system, but I began looking at Inflammatory agents, Food sensitivities, GI infections, Adrenal glands, Hormone imbalances, Toxicity. All the things that were creating the perfect Headache/Migraine Storm. This approach was what was needed in order to unravel the “WHY” of her headache migraines.
I figured that doctors had thrown so much medicine at the “headache” but didn’t see the “person” with the headache. This was the breakthrough that lead me to my current headache program. My wife went from one or two severe migraines every month to NONE!
I’ve Outlined My Treatment Program and The 5 Underlying Causes of Over 90% of Chronic Headaches in a Special FREE Report!
The information revealed in this report could change your life!
Since there is too much information to put on this web page, I’ve put this informative report in a downloadable format for you.