Decadent Fruit Dip
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (Optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a food processor or blender, except for the cocoa powder, and blend until smooth.
- If desired, pour out half of the mixture and add the cocoa powder to the food processor with the other half of the dip.
- Process again until the dip is well mixed.
- Now you have 1 vanilla dip and 1 chocolate dip!
- Makes 1 cup of vanilla and 1 cup of chocolate.
After some time in the refrigerator, the dip will become even thicker.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/decadent-fruit-dip/