Nutrition Services – Services Provided by Dr Hagmeyer
Our Goal at DrHagmeyer.com is to help you experience the quality of life you deserve. Far too many people reach out to our office saying, “I Just want to feel like my old self again” We believe not only can you feel like your “old self” again- But we Believe you can feel better than your old self and we can help do that!
There is an emerging new specialty within the field of nutrition called Functional Nutrition. Food is much more than calorie counting or carb counting. Functional Nutrition is the science behind optimizing and individuals diet based on their lifestyle and sometimes their health challenges.
Just as Functional Medicine approaches the body from the perspective of treating the root cause of disease, Functional Nutrition looks at the foundation and how food affects your body at the cellular level.
Dr Hagmeyer, the dietitians and nutritionists have extensive training to determine nutritional and lifestyle imbalances and to how to use food as medicine. There is no one diet that is perfect for everybody.
Common Conditions and Symptoms that Dietary Changes Can Help With
- Athletic Performance
- Brain Health (focus, cognition, memory)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cancer Prevention and Support
- Detoxification imbalances (multiple chemical sensitivities, history of toxin exposures, etc.)
- Diabetes/Metabolic Syndrome
- Digestive Disorders (IBS, Colitis, Crohns’ and reflux)
- Environmental and Food Allergies
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Weight and Metabolism
- Heart and Cardiovascular support
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Chronic condition/symptom you may have
Individual Nutrition consultation:
- Initial consultation: 60 minutes $495
- Review of your Metabolic stressors
- Review of your Neurological stressors
- Review of 7 day current dietary intake
- Assess your lifestyle
- 4 week Nutritional Diet plan
- Dr Hagmeyers “H” Protocol Nutritional and Dietary Book
- Dr Hagmeyers Recipe Book- more than 120 pages of amazing recipes including Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Smoothie and juice recipes.
- Recommendations for nutritional testing if warranted
- Create an individualized plan that restores and maintains your optimal health
60 minute Consultation: $300
30 minute Consultation: $150
Discounted Family Packages Are Available
What Happens after I purchase the Nutritional Consultation
- You will be receive an email with our our new client Nutritional Consultation Assessment Forms.
- Print up all forms and submit completed paperwork back to our office.
- Once your forms have been received, you will be scheduled for your 60 minute consultation.
- All Nutritional consultations are done over the phone. If you live out of state or out of the country- No problem. We currently work with patients out of state and International.
- You will be called or emailed a confirmation.