The G.I. Map Test, otherwise known as the Gastrointestinal Microbial Assay Plus or GI-MAP test, is one of the newest additions to the list of the most sought-after medical tests today that our office is implementing in helping patients who suffer with digestive problems. The main goal of this test is to use one stool sample that can be conveniently collected in the comfort of your own home. when examining your microbiome.
The assessment mainly focuses on the specific microbes that tend to disturb the normal balance of your microbiome, triggering issues in your gastrointestinal flora and causing digestion problems as well as other chronic health conditions.
- The G.I Map Stool test is the easy, safe, and private way to get a more complete review of your digestive health than tests conventional doctors offer…
- The G.I Map Test is the only stool test approved by the F.D.A
- Find out the underlying cause of your digestive problems, this includes what is causing your diarrhea, constipation, reflux, bloating and other IBS symptoms.
- Find out how your digestive health can cause other chronic health problems, even with minimal digestive symptoms.
- The G.I Map test is done by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, and then sent to the lab in the provided express post kit.
- Then your results, your private one on one consultation with Dr Hagmeyer or one of his clinical associates, and your customized plan in a pdf report, can all be provided remotely from anywhere in the world.
Who is the G.I Map Stool Test for?
The G.I Map Test can help provide a more complete and accurate picture of digestive health for anyone:
- Acid reflux
- Pain in the stomach
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leaky Gut
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormone Imbalances
- Thyroid Problems
- Autoimmune Disease
- Anxiety and Depression
- Detoxification Problems
With this information, it is easier to receive individual and actionable details about your microbiota and its relationship to different metabolic, autoimmune, cardiovascular, inflammatory, and chronic illnesses.
With the high specificity and sensitivity, as well as the fast turnaround, of the test, it is no longer surprising why many functional medical practitioners, as well as other medical professionals, use it.
The Personalized GI MAP Profile includes:
- GI Map Test
- One on One consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss test results and treatment recommendations.
What Are My Treatment Options?
A Personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed.
What’s Next – How Do I order My Personalized G.I. Map and Consult Program
Does Insurance Cover this test?
I have a Flex Spending account- Can I use This?
Do I have to go to a doctor’s office to have this test done?
No- This test is done at home and comes with prepaid shipping materials and everything you need to ensure proper delivery to the lab.
How long will it take to receive my GI MAP Test Results?
Web results are posted within 7-14 business days. Our office will notify you when test results have been reported.
Are There instructions that come with this test on how to collect my specimen?
Yes- The kit comes with instructions and if you have any additional instructions we can help you.
Will Dr Hagmeyer discuss the test results with me?
Yes. Dr Hagmeyer will review the test result with you. Each test comes with a 30-45 minute post test review/explanation.
Can I cancel my test If I change my mind?
One we have placed the order for the test- We are unable to issue a refund.