Gluten Free Coconut Chicken Wraps
Yield 4-8 servings
- 2-3 organic chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 1/4 head green cabbage, sliced very thin or shredded
- Hot sauce (buffalo wing sauce) to taste (check ingredients) check out the section for sauces
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Carrot julienned or schredded
- Bibb lettuce leaves Or 4 Coconut Wraps (Pure Wraps)
- Heat coconut oil in a non-toxic skillet.
- Add cabbage, Julian Carrots and sautée ( just until soft)
- Add chicken and enough hot sauce to fully coat the mixture.
- Take coconut wraps and cut them in fourths or small lettuce leaves and fill them with a tablespoon or two of the chicken mixture.
- If using the coconut wraps, wrap and put seam side down in a baking dish and bake for about 5 minutes in a 350 degree oven (watch them because the wraps can burn easily).
- Garnish with green onions, and Parsley.
- If using lettuce, just place them in a dish with the open side up (like a taco).