Gluten Free Cranberry Muffins
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp ghee, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, ghee, vanilla and honey. Whisk the ingredients together to ensure everything is thoroughly blended.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl containing the dry ingredients. Stir until a consistent batter is formed.
- Stir in the cranberries.
- Grease a muffin pan. Pour the batter into the muffin pan and bake for about 20 minutes.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/gluten-free-cranberry-muffins-dr-hagmeyer/