- 4 avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic (or more if you like), pressed
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp or more of 21 Season Salute from Trader Joe’s
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from peel and put in a mixing bowl. Reserve on seed.
- Add in garlic, onion and spices and stir to mix. Do not over mix or you will have “runny” guacamole.
- Stir in lime and lemon juice, and to keep from browning place reserved seed in the guacamole. Store in airtight container to help preserve freshness.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/guacamole-2/