Guacamole Bacon Stuffed Paleo Pepper Poppers
Recipe submitted By Mark in Huntington Beach California. Try saying "paleo pepper popper" 5x fast!
- 1 lb sweet baby peppers (any color will do)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 t chili garlic or hot sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- 8 oz bacon, chopped & crisped up
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the peppers by cutting off the stems, then cut the peppers in half, lengthwise.
- Pull out the white membrane and seeds.
- Place the peppers on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, assemble the guacamole by mashing together (with a fork) the avocados, lime juice, cilantro, hot sauce and a good pinch of salt.
- Use a small spoon to fill the peppers with guacamole.
- Top with bacon crumbles.