- 4 avocados
- 3 cloves of garlic (or more if you like), pressed
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp or more of 21 Season Salute from Trader Joe’s
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Remove seed. Scoop out avocado from peel and put in a mixing bowl. Reserve on seed.
- Add in garlic, onion and spices and stir to mix. Do not over mix or you will have “runny” guacamole.
- Stir in lime and lemon juice, and to keep from browning place reserved seed in the guacamole. Store in airtight container to help preserve freshness.