Herb Roasted Chicken
Yield 4 servings
- 2 cups green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- freshly squeezed lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a food processor, combine green onions, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and olive oil. Process until pureed.
- Add ginger, black pepper and nutmeg to above mixture and continue to process.
- Lay chicken breast on a baking sheet. Spoon herb mixture on to top of each chicken breast and spread so that the chicken is evenly covered.
- Cook chicken uncovered for approximately 25 minutes, or until the juices from the meat appear clear.
- Sprinkle fresh lime juice over the tops of the chicken for additional flavor.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://drhagmeyer.com/herb-roasted-chicken-breast-with-pan-friend-vegetables/