Pan Roasted Vegetables
- 2 tbsp cooking fat
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 or so asparagus stalks
- 1-1/2 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 10-12 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, allow cooking fat to melt, but not burn.
- Add garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Place asparagus in the pan. Allow to cook for approximately 5-10 minutes, depending on how thick the stalks are. Stir consistently and keep pan partially covered.
- Once asparagus begins to tender slightly, add mushrooms and tomatoes. Continue to cook until mushrooms shrink in size and asparagus is slightly more tender.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://drhagmeyer.com/herb-roasted-chicken-breast-with-pan-friend-vegetables/