Leaky Gut Is Making People Sick Every Single Day-It Could Be Making You Sick!
Have you ever wondered why we are seeing chronic diseases like Hashimotos, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Thyroid problems, Diabetes, Heart problems, explode? Traditional medicine continues to ignore a condition called Leaky gut. Most doctors including GI specialists, have failed to appreciate the impact that a leaky gut has on human and suffering. If you or a loved one are struggling with chronic illness, getting tested for leaky guy, may be one of the most important tests you ever get.
About Leaky Gut
When foreign proteins from undigested food, environmental toxins, medications, antibodies, food allergies, toxins released by bacteria (endotoxins) break down your gut barrier, these foreign chemicals, find their way into the bloodstream. Once in the blood stream, the bodies immune system goes into fight mode. Part of the immune response involves chemicals called cytokines which triggers systemic inflammatory response.
Every Disease related to the immune system has a component of chronic inflammation. Thyroid disease, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, MS, Lupus, Asthma, Eczema, obesity, autoimmunity, cancer, cardiovascular disease, Osteoporosis and the list goes on and on. It is very difficult and in my opinion almost impossible to fully recover from these conditions if a Leaky gut is not corrected. Unfortunately, It is not always easy to correct as some would want you to believe. But the first step is always identifying if you have a leaky gut and if its contributing to your health challenge.
Heres whats happening In A Leaky Gut also known as Intestinal Hyper permeability in the medical literature.
If you’re like most people who have leaky gut, chances are you may not even know you have it. While leaky gut is now being linked as one of the root causes for many chronic illnesses, you can still have leaky gut without experiencing any obvious health symptoms. However, this “silent but deadly” digestive condition will slowly erode at your health.
Without obvious symptoms of leaky gut, it may be difficult to see how compromised gut health could be affecting your body and mind right now. It’s also important to know that if left untreated, leaky gut could be setting you up for serious health complications down the road.
Studies show there is a direct link between the gut and the skin (called the gut-skin axis), the gut and the brain (called the gut-brain axis), and that almost 80 percent of your immune system cells are found in your gut.
Based on this information, there’s a long list of symptoms that can occur when your gut health has been compromised.
Symptoms Of Leaky Gut You Need To Be Aware Of-Leaky Gut Syndrome Check list?
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis
- New allergies, food sensitivities, and food intolerances
- Digestive symptoms, including bloating, constipation, diarrhea, or bowel irregularity (which are often diagnosed as “irritable bowel syndrome” or IBS)
- Candida overgrowth
- Irritable Bowel Diseases, such as Celiac Disease, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Autoimmune disease, including Hashimoto’s and rheumatoid arthritis
- Depression and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalances, including PMS and estrogen dominance
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Brain fog
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Difficult weight loss (despite eating healthy)
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
How Did I Get A Leaky Gut
- Pro-Inflammatory Foods or hidden Food Intolerances
- Chronic Stress
- A Lack of Healthy Gut Bacteria
- An Overload of Toxins in Your System
What’s being tested With Array 2 Intestinal Permeability Screening (Leaky Gut Test)
- Actomyosin IgG
- Occludin / Zonulin IgG
- Occludin / Zonulin IgA
- Occludin / Zonulin IgM
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) IgG
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) IgA
- Lipopolysaccharides (LPS) IgM
Your Personalized Leaky Gut Profile includes:
- Leaky Gut Test
- One on one consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss Test Results
- A metabolic Assessment Screening/Questionnaire form – this helps to identify any additional hidden metabolic imbalances you may have (Thyroid, Blood sugar, SIBO, Leaky Gut, Adrenal, Hormones, Toxicity, Electrolytes to mention few)
What Are My Treatment Options?
Does Insurance Cover this test?
Where do I have my sample drawn?
We have multiple options available depending on your geographic location.
How long will it take to receive my Test Results?
Web results are posted within 7-14 days. We will notify you as soon as we have reviewed test results
Is this a blood test?
Is fasting required before taking the Test?
What is the shipping procedure for the Test?
The lab collecting your specimens will handle the shipping of the test.
Will Dr Hagmeyer discuss the test results with me?
Yes. Each test done through comes with a 30 minute post test review.
Is there a draw fee?
When using one of our contacted walk in labs, there is no additional fee. Children will need to have a local hospital draw blood or local phlebotomist- A blood draw fee may be incurred.
What happens if I cancel my test?
Once testing is purchased we are unable to issue a refund.