Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1 (5 oz.) package zoodles or 2 small zucchini (up to 150 grams), spiralized
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss together zucchini, carrot, pepper, cilantro, and chives in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sugar, olive oil, and sesame oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to salad mixture and toss to coat. Garnish with optional sunflower seeds and red pepper flakes. This salad is best when served immediately after preparing.