Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup canoloa oil or extra-light olive oil
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups Dianne’s Gum-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-FODMAP Flour Blend
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8″ x 4″ loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, blend together the bananas, sugar, oil, molasses and egg until smooth.
Measure the flour by lightly spooning into a measuring cup and leveling off with the back of a knife. Add flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda, and cloves to the banana mixture. Stir until smooth.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until the middle of the top of the loaf springs back when lightly touched.
Let cool in pan before turning out and slicing.