Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fody Garlic Infused oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (I like Lea & Perrins)
- 1/4 + 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place the salmon fillets in a large, resealable plastic bag. Whisk together the bourbon, orange juice, brown sugar, garlic oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the salmon and seal the bag. Refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Remove salmon fillets from the plastic bag and place onto baking sheet, skin-side down. Pour the leftover marinade into a small saucepan.
Bake salmon 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
While the salmon is baking, bring the marinade to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick and syrupy, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Spoon glaze over top of the salmon and serve.