Low FODMAP | Recipe
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lactose-free milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup extra light olive oil or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ cups Dianne’s Gum-Free, Gluten-Free, Low-FODMAP Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Dairy-Free Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8” x 4” loaf pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, sugar, milk, oil and egg, stirring until smooth.
Measure the flour by lightly spooning it into the measuring cup and then leveling off with the back of a knife. Add to the pumpkin mixture along with the cinnamon, salt, baking soda, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Stir until flour is fully incorporated and batter is smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips, setting a few aside to sprinkle on top if desired.
Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips if desired. Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until the middle of the top of the loaf springs back when lightly touched.
Cool bread completely before turning out. Slice and serve.