Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1– 1 ½ zucchini (depends on the size of the zucchini’s)
- 150 g lactose-free cream cheese
- 20 g grated cheese
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 150 g vine-tomatoes
- Some fresh basil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Brush the tomatoes with a bit of olive oil and put them in an oven dish. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top. Place the tomatoes for 15 minutes in the oven.
- Cut the zucchini in strings with a spiralizer.
- Heat some baking spray or oil in a pan and bake the zucchini strings for a minute.
- Add the cream cheese and the grated cheese and heat until you get a sauce. Flavor with pepper and salt.
- Cut the smoked salmon into pieces. Add these add the last moment and heat shortly.
- Divide the pasta over two plates put the tomatoes on top and finish with a few leaves of fresh basil.