Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1 3/4 cup Dianne’s Gum-Free, Gluten-Free Low-FODMAP Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup freshly shredded zucchini
- 1/3 cup extra-light tasting olive oil or other neutral oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12-count standard muffin tin with paper liners or coat with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour blend (measure flour by lightly spooning into measuring cup and then leveling off with the back of a knife), baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves.
In a large bowl, lightly beat the egg. Stir in the zucchini, oil, sugar, and brown sugar. Add the flour mixture and stir until well combined.
Fill muffin cups about 2/3 to 3/4 full with the batter.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Cool completely before removing from pan.