Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1 head whole broccoli (about 350 grams or ¾ pounds), stems removed; florets cut into bite-sized pieces // yields about 3 cups or 200 grams of broccoli florets)
- 2 teaspoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce or Coco Aminos (or tamari)
- ½ to 1 teaspoon sriracha (or ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes) // use less or omit if you’re sensitive to spice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together garlic-infused olive oil, soy sauce, and sriracha in a small bowl.
- Place broccoli in a large bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat.
- Spread broccoli onto the prepared baking sheet in an even single layer.
- Roast for 15 to 22 minutes or until the edges of the broccoli start to brown.
- Serve broccoli warm. Pair with your favorite protein (like grilled chicken, pork chops, steak, or salmon) and rice for a balanced meal.