Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup low FODMAP bread crumbs
- 0.5 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 0.25 cup leeks – green part only ((minced))
- 1 tsp oregano
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all your ingredients in a big bowl and mix them together with your hands. Then, divide them into 18 equally sized balls and stick them on your baking tray. Bake for 30 minutes (or until the meatballs are cooked through).