Low FODMAP | Recipe
- 4 medium red bell peppers, halved and seeds removed (PLEASE SEE NOTES)
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (I like to use Birds Eye Steamfresh Brown Rice)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli (I like to use frozen steamable broccoli)
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced mild green chiles, drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the halved peppers into the baking dish, cut side up.
- In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, cooked brown rice, cooked broccoli, green chiles, salt, paprika, and ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese. Once mixed, scoop mixture into pepper cups, distributing evenly. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake peppers for 20 minutes or until the peppers are fork-tender.
- Serve peppers warm topped with optional cilantro or green onion tops (green parts only).