Low Histamine | Recipe
- 2 bunches choy sum pack choi or bok choy
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 100 grams cooked chicken fresh or frozen
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 90 grams rice noodles flat style
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves chopped
Wash and chop the choy sum into small pieces.
Bring a pot of water to the boil for the noodles.
Add the olive oil, chicken, choy sum, salt and broth to a small pan and bring to the boil.
Lower to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes or until vegetables look cooked through.
Meanwhile cook your rice noodles in boiling water to packet directions (usually around 6 minutes).
Drain your noodles and add to serving bowls. Pour over the cooked chicken and vegetable broth.
Top with a drizzle of garlic oil, parsley or coriander leaves.