Low Histamine | Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs
- 1 small head broccoli
- 2 bell peppers, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or ghee
- 2 Tbsp your favorite seasoning blend – I used Primal Palate Garlic & Herb!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Clean and chop all the ingredients so they’re about the same size (think bite-sized!)
- Combine the chopped chicken, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and potatoes on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with 1-2 Tbsp avocado oil or ghee, and toss with 2 Tbsp seasoning of your choice until all the pieces have some seasoning.
- Pop the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 400, until the ingredients are cooked through.