Low histamine | Recipe
- 8 ounces (3 cups) uncooked dried farfalle (bow tie) or penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; keep warm.
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add chicken and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Add cooked pasta.
- Combine pumpkin, chicken broth, whipping cream, sage and salt in bowl. Pour over pasta mixture; gently toss to coat. Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with pecans.