Low Histamine | Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower tough ends trimmed & florets cut up
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2- inch piece of fresh ginger grated
- Sea salt to taste
- Scant drizzle of olive oil
- Drizzle of pure maple syrup
Start by preheating your oven to 375ºF (190ºC) with a rimmed sheet pan on the rack.
Meanwhile, add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Using a spatula, stir until the cauliflower is well-coated.
Once the oven is good to go, remove the pan, and add the cauliflower. You’ll hear a sizzle; that’s exactly what you want. Roast for 30 minutes, turning once halfway through. This way the cauliflower gets a nice golden sear as it cooks.
Serve hot, or let cool completely, and store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days.