Mashed Roasted Cauliflower
Mashed roasted cauliflower is that it is NOT mashed potatoes but it is still delicious and healthy!
- 1 medium head of cauliflower & 3-4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, clarified butter or other fat of your choice
- Salt or garlic salt, pepper and/or other seasonings of your choice
- Chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice or break up cauliflower into pieces
- Drizzle cauliflower and garlic cloves with oil/butter and then season it
- Spread out the cauliflower and garlic on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and roast for about 20 minutes (or until the cauliflower softens and begins to brown)
- Put the cooked cauliflower and garlic in a blender (I used our VitaMix) or food processor
- Add enough chicken stock help the blend (approximately 1 cup)
- Adjust seasonings and enjoy!