Paleo Chicken Meatballs
Yield 6 servings
Image taken from NomNomPaleo. Find out great recipes from their site
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the ground chicken in a bowl and combine with the garlic, egg, almond flour, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, onion powder, oregano, thyme and lemon zest. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Form meatballs about the size of a golf ball from the mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over a medium-high heat and cook the meat balls for about 3 minutes on each side, until well cooked, without tossing them around so they can develop a nice brown crust on all sides.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://drhagmeyer.com/paleo-chicken-meatballs/