Paleo Breakfast Veggie Hash
- 1 1/2 lb. turkey sage sausage, bulk (or use sausage of your choice)
- 1/4 head red cabbage
- 3 large carrots
- coconut oil
- sea salt and pepper
- Heat the oil over medium in a large skillet.
- Add the sausage. Brown it on all sides, tossing often.
- Meanwhile, chop the three veggies separately in a food processor.
- Once the meat has browned, add all of the veggies to the skillet along with any other seasonings you wish.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes, mixing often.
- It's ready when the vegetables have softened some, but still are a bit crisp.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/paleo-veggie-breakfast-hash/