One handy packet contains nine capsules that offer a wide array of nutrients for athletes.
You can find the following supplements in every Athletic Pure Pack:
- Athletic Nutrients —a multivitamin and multimineral supplement that may work to provide support for training and optimal physical performance; it also contains EnergizeATP‚ MuscleRestore Complex‚ and PowerProtect Antioxidants to further promote stamina and possibly help address mild soreness.
- EPA/DHA Essentials —a fish oil supplement with essential omega-3 fatty acids that may help maintain cardiovascular health and joint function.
- Kre-Alkalyn® —pH-balanced creatine that may work to potentially support muscle performance‚ comfort‚ and endurance. Each serving of Athletic Pure Pack provides two capsules.
- Ascorbic Acid 1‚000 mg —1‚000 milligrams of vitamin C to assist your immune system and encourage the synthesis of carnitine.
- CoQ10 120 mg —a source of coenzyme Q10‚ which helps your body convert food into the energy that fuels your workouts.
- L-Glutamine 1‚000 mg —an important amino acid that may help Athletic Pure Pack support muscle mass‚ tissue repair‚ and gastrointestinal function.
Athletic Pure Pack fits in your gym bag‚ purse‚ or briefcase. Take one packet daily with a meal. Each 30-packet box should last for about one month.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Athletic Pure Pack is designed to help neutralize the effects of free radicals generated during training to lessen muscle soreness and fatigue following physical exertion. Athletic Pure Pack supports muscle preservation and healthy connective tissue integrity.‡
- Supports energy, muscle recovery and immune function for active individuals‡
- Helps to support health of connective tissues and muscles‡
- Convenient daily packet for easy dispensing
- Supports energy, muscle recovery and immune function for healthy athletic activity‡
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Vitamin C to support nitric oxide activity and immune function‡
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate for healthy red blood cell function‡
- Trace minerals, including manganese and copper, for healthy connective tissue integrity‡
- Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy cytokine balance‡
- 1,375 mg Kre-Alkalyn®, 145 mg CoQ10 and 50 mg alpha lipoic acid to support metabolic acid buffering, ATP synthesis, and muscular adaptations to resistance and endurance training‡
- Grape seed and superfruits help to moderate oxidative stress during training‡
- 1,000 mg l-glutamine for healthy muscle preservation and immune function‡
- Convenient, once-daily packet