Removes Debris, Mops Up Toxins and Helps Restore Microbial Balance
Removal of debris and toxins is always important when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Endotoxins from Gram negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals and byproducts of yeast and bacteria all can contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation.
G.I. Detox™ contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple, well tolerated cleansing regime. The unique adsorbing and absorbing structure and negative electrical charge make G.I. Detox™ one of the best products of its kind.
- Assists in binding toxins including LPS, metals, and unwanted microbial by-products.
- Recommend for use with Biocidin® to avoid Herxheimer reactions.
- Assists in “Mop Up” phase of biofilm removal.
- May assist as nutritional support for mold and mycotoxin clearance.
- Perfect as a medicine cabinet staple when food or water quality is compromised.
For “mop-up” of die off reactions take 1 – 2 capsules 1 hour apart from Biocidin®, Olivirex® or other medications, or use as needed for acute G.I. discomfort or toxin binding.
75% Pyrophyllite Clay, 25% Activated Charcoal