Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
- Highly bioavailable magnesium chelate*
- Supports metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Magnesium (glycinate) is a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate, which supports the metabolism and utilization of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy. Magnesium (glycinate) helps activate enzymes for physiological functions including cardiac health.*
What Is It?
Uses For Magnesium Nutrient Utilization:
- Bone Health: Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.*
- Cardiovascular Support: Magnesium provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism. A meta-analysis of 20 randomized trials suggests that it also promotes healthy systolic and diastolic function. In addition, magnesium promotes healthy glucose metabolism. In one 15-year study involving 4,637 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization.
- Magnesium also plays important roles in muscle function, mood and calming, and cranial vessel comfort
- What Is The Source?