Sausage with Wilted Spinach & Fennel
- 1 pkg Trader Joe’s Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage (raw)
- 2 Tbsp Almond oil
- 1 bulb fresh fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ chicken broth
- 1 bag baby spinach, washed
- Put sausage on lipped baking sheet in oven set to broil.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat oil on medium high.
- Add garlic and fennel. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Turn sausage to finish cooking in the broiler.
- Add broth and spinach to pan. Stir until spinach wilts.
- Spoon spinach mixture onto plate and top with sausage.