- 2 bunches kale, stems removed and leaves cut into ¼ inch strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp cooking fat or olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over a medium heat and cook the garlic in the cooking fat/olive oil until fragrant, but not browned.
- Add half the kale and cook for about a minute while stirring.
- Add the remaining kale and cook for a further 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is tender.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add lemon juice and serve.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://www.drhagmeyer.com/sauteed-kale/