The Most Convenient and Comprehensive Thyroid Test Available – Without The Need To See Your Doctor
The Complete Thyroid Test is the easy, safe, and private way to get a more complete review of your thyroid health than what conventional medicine offers…
Without spending your time researching which doctors offer the testing you want…
Without enduring the long waits and multiple trips to your doctor just to be given a prescription and sent home, or told that “everything is fine”
With the Comprehensive Thyroid Test, all it takes is one quick trip to the nearest Private lab for bloodwork.
Then your results will be sent straight to you. At DrHagmeyer.com we can help you interpret your results and help you with a treatment plan to get your health back on track.
Who Should have a Complete Thyroid Test
The Complete Thyroid Test can help provide a more accurate and complete picture of thyroid health for anyone:
- With a family history of thyroid disease to discover your potential risk
- Struggling with losing weight, fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, Heart Palpitations, Hair loss, or other low thyroid symptoms.
- Been told your Thyroid is normal but you struggle with all the Thyroid Symptoms.
- Currently taking thyroid medications
- Please be sure to include Date of Birth- This information is required in order for us to complete the blood work requisition form.
The Full Thyroid Panel Covers the following biomarkers
- TSH- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland which stimulates the Thyroid gland in the production and release of T3 and T4 hormones
- Total triiodothyronine- Total T3
- Free T3
- Total thyroxine- Total T4
- Free T4
- Reverse T3
- TPO and TGB antibody testing- In many cases of hypo/hyperthyroidism, the lymphocytes, which are the blood cells created by our immune system and released in the blood circulation with the function to protect our body from any viruses and bacteria by creating their antibodies, now create antibodies against their own thyroid. These antibodies will either stimulate or harm the thyroid gland and its function. Two main thyroid antibodies are usually found in a case of hypo/hyperthyroidism include thyroid peroxidase and thyroglobulin.
- These Tests will allow you to determine Your T3/Reverse T3 ratio.
Don’t Need A Full Thyroid Panel? Just need to Order The Thyroid Testing That Most Doctors Wont Run? See the Additional Options Below.
Most doctors and general practitioners in conventional medicine only test TSH levels and sometimes a Free T4- This does not explain what is happening to the Thyroid.
Dr Hagmeyer’s Thyroid Testing and Consult
- Complete Thyroid Panel Testing
- One on One consult with Dr Hagmeyer (30-45 minute consult)
- Dr Hagmeyer’s Thyroid Guide explaining your individual results
- Sample meal Plan
Not sure where to start?
In order to make the most out of your time with Dr. Hagmeyer, please take a moment to complete our health questionnaire.