Searching for a Non-Drug Approach For The Treatment Of Your Restless Leg Syndrome?
You may not know what to call those creepy-crawly, tingly-tightening sensations in your legs. Although RLS symptoms typically occur in the legs, studies have shown those unusual leg sensations are neurological in nature.
Do you suffer from constant stabbing sensations in your legs at night?
Do you feel that overwhelming urge to keep moving your legs at night?
Does it disrupt your quality of sleep or that of your spouses?
Millions of Americans long for a good night’s sleep just like you.
RLS can also make you avoid doing things you once enjoyed, like taking long car or plane trips, or going to the movies. Sound familiar?
The good news is that at the Naperville Institute For Neuro Metabolic Solutions, natural treatment options do exist and we can help.
Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) is a real medical condition. If you experience RLS, you’re not alone. Some 10% of people in the U.S. have some form of RLS, and it’s estimated that approximately 2%-3% of people have moderate-to-severe RLS (RLS symptoms that occur 3-4 times a week)
Our RLS Recovery Program is different. This is not a cover up treatment.
We use Brain-Based Therapy (aka functional neurology) and Functional Medicine targets the problem and heals the nerves from the inside out.
This painless non drug based therapy has helped thousands of RLS sufferers across the country.
Why continue to suffer from the debilitating effects of RLS? If you are interested in seeing if you are a candidate for our Natural Non Drug treatment Program for RLS, call The Naperville Institute For NeuroMetabolic Solutions (630) 718-0555 to schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Hagmeyer or complete a quick restless leg profile.
Strict criteria must be met before you are allowed into our RLS Recovery Program. Rest assured that we will refer you out to the appropriate professional if you do not qualify for our care.
We also offer a Free Report to RLS Sufferers. Just complete the form on the right and we’ll rush you a copy.
Here’s what you will learn…
- You will discover the secrets behind why nerve damage and irritation keep you imprisoned in pain and unable to sleep.
- You will finally know how to turn the corner without being dependent on medications (this is a drugless approach).
- Learn how brain-based therapy along with biomedical nutrition help restore normal nerve function and metabolism to bring you results.
- Discover why covering up the problem may only make it worse over time and why you shouldn’t waste another sleepless night suffering when the potential solution is right in your community.
- This one food may be the key player in the continued cycle of nerve damage. How to find out if it’s causing your RLS.
- You’ll finally understand what you can do to take control of your RLS!
- Don’t you deserve a good night’s sleep every night?
Not sure where to start?
In order to make the most out of your time with Dr. Hagmeyer, please take a moment to complete our health questionnaire.