G.I. Map Stool Testing & Consult
The G.I. Map Test, otherwise known as the Gastrointestinal Microbial Assay Plus or GI-MAP test, is one of the most sought-after medical tests that our office recommends for people suffering with IBS, IBD and other Chronic GI problems.
Time: Get your results 7-14 business days after test.
See What Patients Are Saying
No. This test is done at home and comes with prepaid shipping materials and everything you need to ensure proper delivery to the lab.
Web results are posted within 7-14 business days. Our office will notify you when test results have been reported.
Yes. The kit comes with easy to follow instructions
Yes. Dr Hagmeyer will review the test result with you. Each test comes with a 30-45 minute post-test review/explanation.
One we have placed the order for the test we are unable to issue a refund.
A personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed.
About The G.I. Map Stool Test
The G.I. Map Test, otherwise known as the Gastrointestinal Microbial Assay Plus or GI-MAP test, is one of the newest additions to the list of the most sought-after medical tests today that our office is implementing in helping patients who suffer with digestive problems. The main goal of this test is to use one stool sample that can be conveniently collected in the comfort of your own home. when examining your microbiome.
The assessment mainly focuses on the specific microbes that tend to disturb the normal balance of your microbiome, triggering issues in your gastrointestinal flora and causing digestion problems as well as other chronic health conditions.
- The G.I Map Stool test is the easy, safe, and private way to get a more complete review of your digestive health than tests conventional doctors offer…
- The G.I Map Test is the only stool test approved by the F.D.A
- Find out the underlying cause of your digestive problems, this includes what is causing your diarrhea, constipation, reflux, bloating and other IBS symptoms.
- Find out how your digestive health can cause other chronic health problems, even with minimal digestive symptoms.
- The G.I Map test is done by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, and then sent to the lab in the provided express post kit.
- Then your results, your private one on one consultation with Dr Hagmeyer or one of his clinical associates, and your customized plan in a pdf report, can all be provided remotely from anywhere in the world.
What Is Included In The G.I. Map Stool Test
- GI Map Test
- One on One consult with Dr Hagmeyer to discuss test results and treatment recommendations.
Who is the G.I Map Stool Test for?
The G.I Map Test can help provide a more complete and accurate picture of digestive health for anyone:
- Acid reflux
- Pain in the stomach
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Leaky Gut
- Food Sensitivities
- Hormone Imbalances
- Thyroid Problems
- Autoimmune Disease
- Anxiety and Depression
- Detoxification Problems
With this information, it is easier to receive individual and actionable details about your microbiota and its relationship to different metabolic, autoimmune, cardiovascular, inflammatory, and chronic illnesses.
With the high specificity and sensitivity, as well as the fast turnaround, of the test, it is no longer surprising why many functional medical practitioners, as well as other medical professionals, use it.
Here's How It Works
Order your Testing
Submit testing specimens to proper labs
Review Your Test Results and Personalized Treatment Recommendations
Retest and refine your treatment plan to stay on track with your health goals.
Find the right solutions to your health issues and an approach that takes you and your needs in mind. Get started by ordering the GI Map Stool test and consult now.