Dr Hagmeyers (Optimal Nutritional Program) FMV™
This program was designed by Dr Hagmeyer for those individuals that due to compromised gut absorption, ie Leaky gut, IBS, SIBO, Celiac, Crohn’s, GERD, have multiple vitamin and mineral deficiencies having an impact on their health and recovery.
Time: Get your results 7-14 days after test.
See What Patients Are Saying
Common clinical indications for testing include:
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
About The Optimal Nutritional Program
This test however, goes far beyond just looking at vitamins and minerals. This test also assesses amino acids levels, oxidative stress markers, toxin exposure, neurotransmitters, organic acids and so much more. In fact, almost every patient regardless of the disease they have been diagnosed with, will benefit from detecting these foundational imbalances. Restoring ones health requires and understanding of these foundation imbalances, excesses or deficiencies. These tests are also helpful in managing a patient who may have been on a very restrictive diet- Low FODMAP, SCD, AI, etc.
If you believe that the food you eat has a huge impact on health, then understanding what you are absorbing is even more important. That is what this test helps us understand.
Can this program work for me If I live out of state or out of the country?
Yes! Dr Hagmeyer works with patients locally, nationally and internationally.
When Should Testing Be Considered?
Always! seriously, by the time you manifest symptoms its too late your body is already sick. Testing like this allows us to detected nutritional deficiencies before they become problematic. Studies suggest that even a “balanced diet” may not provide all essential nutrients. The FMV is designed to assist in the identification and management of nutritional deficiencies that may be the root cause of complex chronic conditions.
- Metabolic Analysis Markers (urine organic acids)
- Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers
- Malabsorption Markers
- Bacterial Dysbiosis Markers
- Yeast/Fungal Dysbiosis Markers
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Energy Metabolism
- Fatty Acid Metabolism
- Neurotransmitter Metabolites
- Vitamin Markers
- Tyrosine Metabolism
- Malabsorption and Dysbiosis Markers
- Urine Amino Acid Analysis
- Nutritionally Essential Amino Acids
- Nonessential Protein Amino Acids
- Intermediary Metabolites
- Dietary Peptide Related Markers
- Oxidative Stress Analysis (urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
- Lipid Peroxides
Dr Hagmeyer’s Nutritional Evaluation (Urine), Report of Findings and Sample Meal Plan Consultation-$1336 Includes
- Dr Hagmeyer’s Optimal Wellness Nutritional Program Test that measures your individual nutritional imbalances on over 80 Functional Metabolic Markers. These biomarkers provides insight for functional support in the areas of:
- malabsorption & gut dysbiosis;
- cellular energy & mitochondrial metabolism;
- neurotransmitter metabolism;
- vitamin deficiencies; and
- toxin exposure & detoxification need. This test is done in the privacy of your own home via a test kit that will be mailed to you.
- Report of Findings Consultation to review your test results and address any imbalances that may have been discovered. Dr Hagmeyer will review the cost of a treatment plan that will be customized to your needs, goals and test results.
- Meal Planning- A sample meal plan will be given to you to help ensure you meet your nutritional goals.
- Recommended Treatment plan and cost for program
Find the right solutions to your health issues and an approach that takes you and your needs in mind. Get started by ordering the Optimal Nutritional Program now.