Uncover IgG food chemical sensitivities, food additives, food preservatives, molds, antibiotics, medicinal herbs, inflammatory agents with the Alcat Test.
Price: $250 – $960
(Chose option below by clicking order Now)each Test Includes 30 minute Nutritional consultation.
Time: Get your results 5-7 days after the test.
Web results are posted within 5 business days. Hard copies will be received within 5-10 business days.
Each test done through comes with a 30 minute post test review with one of our Certified Nutritional therapists.
One we have placed the order for the test we are unable to issue a refund.
A personalized treatment program and cost of treatment plan will be recommended after your test results have been reviewed.
When using one of our contacted walk in labs, or mobile services the cost is can range from $0-$50 per draw. This depends on the lab. Some labs do not charge.
Specimens must be shipped via UPS/FEDEX the SAME DAY blood is drawn.
We have multiple options available depending on your geographic location.
The ALCAT Test is NOT a food allergy test. It is designed to test for intolerances, which have a delayed reaction.
Your Personalized Food Sensitivity Profile includes:
- 30 minute consult with Nutritionist.
- Food Sensitivity/Intolerance test- Chose from Platinum Plus (most comprehensive 370 items) to the Comprehensive wellness.
- Once Order has been placed we can not cancel order. Please make Sure you review each option.
- *Blood draw Fee- not included. Some labs do not charge, others may charge $25-$50. This is clients responsibility. This fee is directly between you and the lab of your choice.
Symptoms of “Food Allergies” or Intolerances
- Reddening of the skin
- Itchy skin
- Swollen lips or eyelids
- Tightness of the throat
- Wheezing, coughing, or difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Unable to lose weight or weight gain
- Joint pain and Inflammation
If you experience any of the above symptoms frequently, you may very well be intolerant to the foods you are eating. It is time to get it tested.
How it works
A small sample of your blood is sent to the laboratory overnight. Upon receiving the sample, the blood goes through a multi-step quality assurance process. During testing, your white blood cells are tested against foods and other substances in a process known as flow cytometry and cell impedance methodology. After testing, the results are presented in a clear and easy to read color-coded format.
The Power of Knowing
There is a new paradigm in health and medicine – personalization. Health can be improved and maintained by knowing how food and other chemicals interact with our immune system.
The Alcat Test enables you to take advantage of leading technology to create a personalized nutrition plan resulting in benefits that can be seen and felt.
- The results from the Alcat Test can help determine which foods and other substances may trigger unwanted inflammation.
- The personalized nutrition plan based on your immune response can assist with food choices that are better for your health and well-being.
- When complying with the Alcat Test results, many clinical symptoms associated with food sensitivity may be substantially improved or possibly prevented altogether 1-6.
The Alcat Test has been validated by demonstrating a high correlation with double-blind oral challenges with both foods and food additives.10
In addition, a controlled study from Baylor Medical College reported 98% success for weight loss and/or improvement in body composition from patients that followed the recommended eating plan based on the Alcat test.
Conditions Associated With Food and Chemical Sensitivity
The Alcat Test is a food screening test, it does not diagnose a disease, but may help many chronic conditions associated or influenced by food, such as:
- Digestive disorders, e.g. bloating, constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Metabolic disorders, weight management, obesity, type 2 diabetes
- Inflammatory conditions that effect skin, joints or respiratory system
- General inflammatory conditions involving overactive immune function
Sensitivity vs. Allergy
An allergy is a reaction that triggers the release of antibodies that results in immediate symptom onset. A true food allergy causes an immune response that can affect multiple organs and in some cases, be severe or even life threatening.
Food sensitivity symptoms are delayed and are typically limited to digestive problems, but they can lead to chronic inflammatory health issues.
We have Multiple options. Please read below.
Alcat Test Food Panels: Options (1-5) These Panels Test Food Only
- 250 Food panel
- 200 Food panel
- 150 Vegetarian panel
- 100 Food panel
- 50 Food panel
Or Choose from Alcat TEST PANELS Plus Below
Alcat TEST PANELS Plus- These Panels in addition to testing Food also test things like mold, Herbs, Food additives, Preservatives, antibiotics, etc
Platinum Plus (370 items)- Most Comprehensive
|50||Functional Foods & Medicinal Herbs|
Platinum comprehensive (320 items)
|50||Functional Foods & Medicinal Herbs|
Comprehensive wellness (250 items)
Pediatric wellness (81 items)
Comprehensive wellness 2 (230 items)