Standard cholesterol testing found in most medical offices is woefully inadequate. In fact, 50% of people that have heart attacks had “normal” cholesterol using conventional medical tests. This Healthy Heart test goes way beyond standard testing. Consider this test if you have have already had standard testing abnormalities or if you desire a natural approach to improving the health of your heart.
Time: Get your results 7-14 days after test.
No- This test is done at home and comes with prepaid shipping materials and everything you need to ensure proper delivery to the lab.
Web results are posted within 7-14 business days. Our office will notify you when test results have been reported.
Yes. The kit comes with easy to follow instructions
Yes. Dr Hagmeyer will review the test result with you. Each test comes with a 30-45 minute post-test review/explanation.
One we have placed the order for the test we are unable to issue a refund.
Hormone imbalances in men can contribute to:
Decreased muscle mass and strength
General fatigue/decreased energy
Increased risk for coronary artery disease or heart attack
Hair loss or thinning
Increased fat accumulation
Decreased bone density or osteoporosis
Compromised immune function
Irritability and depression
Order Your Personalized Male & Hormone Test Profile which includes:
- Comprehensive Male & Hormone Test.
- One on one consult with Dr. Hagmeyer to discuss Test Results
- Recommendations for a Treatment plan and cost of treatment if necessary.
Learn More About Healthy Heart Testing & Consult
About The Cardio ION Health Profile
The Cardio ION is a combination of nutritional tests that gives a nutritional assessment and identifies risk factors for cardiovascular disease (CVD). Specifically, this nutritional test measures levels of fatty acids, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, organic acids, and risk factors for CVD.
The Cardio ION nutritional test identifies modifiable risk factors for CVD, including:
- Fatty acid imbalances which can lead to chronic inflammation. Current research finds levels of specific fatty acids to be strongly correlated to CVD.
- High fibrinogen is associated with increased risk of clots and CVD
- Homocysteine is an important risk factor for not only CVD, but stroke and dementia as well
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for proper mitochondrial function and energy use. It also acts as an antioxidant. Cardiac cells have high mitochondrial demand. Statins can decrease CoQ10 levels.
- Fasting insulin is an indicator of insulin resistance. Hyperinsulinaemia has been associated with a cluster of CVD risk factors.
- Insufficient antioxidant status is associated with increased oxidation. Oxidative damage is believed to play a role in heart and vascular disease by promoting inflammation.
The Cardio ION nutritional test can guide treatment of many conditions and symptoms, including:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Immune Disorders
- Mental/Emotional Disorders
- Learning and Behavior Disorders
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Inflammatory Conditions
Why Order the Cardio ION nutritional test?
One in 2 adults has some form of cardiovascular disease. An evaluation of standard lipid markers does not provide optimal assessment of risk. The Cardio ION nutritional test goes beyond conventional serum lipid markers! This nutritional test identifies critical CVD risk factors, including:
- RBC Magnesium
- EPA and DHA levels
- C-Reactive Protein
- AA/EPA Ratio
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol and gamma tocopherol)*
Can this program work for me If I live out of state or out of the country?
Yes! Dr Hagmeyer works with patients locally, nationally and internationally.
Once Dr Hagmeyer receives all your test results, a Report of findings will be set up to discuss treatment options and best recommendations to start you on your path to feeling good again.
Healthy Heart Program: What’s Included $1699
- Advanced Advanced Cardio Ion that measures both cholesterol and lipoprotein along with other overlooked nutritional and metabolic markers that contribute to heart disease.
- 60-90 minute Report of Findings Consultation- Once we have received your lab test results, Dr Hagmeyer will review your test results and design a customized treatment plan specific to your needs, goals and test results. Treatment plan costs and duration, vary from person to person and will be reviewed at time Dr Hagmeyer reviews your results.
- Initial Nutritional Consultation (60 minutes)- You will meet with our Nutritionists (phone) and during this time you will be introduced to the “H” protocol. You will learn about healthy fats, proteins, glycemic control how to read a food label and what are best foods for supporting your heart.
- Meal Planning– you will be given a meal menu to follow that will help jump start your heart.
Review your results with our clinic director and expert doctor, Dr. Richard Hagmeyer and get a step by step, customized plan for how to address any issues that may show up on your test results.