Sweet Potatoes- Baked
Yield 4 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Quarter sweet potatoes and wrap in a large sheet of aluminum foil (or place in a ceramic baking dish with a lid).
- Place in a middle rack in the oven, and bake for 40-60 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- NOTE: Be careful of the steam build up when unwrapping the aluminum foil!
- Top with coconut milk, nutmeg and cinnamon for a sweet snack.
Recipe by Dr. Hagmeyer at https://drhagmeyer.com/sweet-potatoes-baked/