Inflammation is a major problem for those suffering with Hashimotos Thyroid disease or those suffering with any chronic degenerative health problem. It seems that everyday more and more research points to inflammation as being one of the root causes that unites most chronic disease. While the initial stages of inflammation have benefit, the kind of inflammation seen in patients with thyroid disease is problematic for a number of reasons and it must be addressed in thyroid treatment. Today’s video is to help you understand how inflammation effects the thyroid and why treatment for Thyroid Disease Or Hashimoto’s must go beyond just Synthroid, Levothyroxine, Cytomel or amour and must address inflammation.
Whats Causing Your Inflammation and Poor Thyroid Function
- Chronic stress
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (liver labs would reveal this)
- Bacterial imbalance or overgrowth
- Diets with refined sugars and starches
- Bacterial infection, such as H. pylori
- Genetic mutations such as MTHFR or other polymorphisms
- Fungal Infections Like Candida
- Leaky Gut
- Hidden” food sensitivities/allergies/gluten intolerance
- Mercury Toxins or other Heavy Metal Toxicity
Watch the video below to learn more about some of the most common causes of Inflammation affecting your Thyroid.
How Do You Know If You Are Inflamed?
If you suffer with any of the following symptoms, its highly probable you have inflammation.
- Joint pain,
- Muscle pain, any pain,
- Loose stools,
- Skin conditions,
- Brain Fog
- Get colds often,
- High blood pressure,
- Eat the Standard Western Diet
- Frequently drink Alcohol
If you are inflamed, Euthyroid Sick Syndrome or Non Thyroidal illness is the most common manifestation of thyroid problems. Euthyroid sick syndrome (EST) and Non Thyroidal Illness essentially means thyroid bloodwork is normal, but you have symptoms of thyroid disease. Sound like you? Well you are certainly not alone because this is a common complaint.
Our Personal Thyroid Treatment Program is a great place to start
The Personal Program Thyroid Recovery Program is a Natural Treatment for Low Thyroid function, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Hashimoto’s disease. It is a comprehensive program that leaves no stone left un-turned.
Our office offers the most comprehensive program to target thyroid disease at the root cause. We utilize targeted nutritional supplements based on Functional Nutrigenomic testing, Meal planning, Food recipes, Dietary counseling, Hormone and endocrine support, bio-identical hormone replacement, and lifestyle guidance.
Tired of Struggling? Need Answers? Schedule A Free Phone Consultation with Dr. Hagmeyer.
To Schedule a Free 15 minute Phone Consult to see if this program is right for you
- Tell us a bit more about Your Health Concerns, where you feel you need help. Start Here
- If you’re ready to get started and schedule an appointment take a moment and fill out our contact us form and in the comment box let us know what time of the day works best to contact you. One of our New Patient Coordinators will contact you with the next available new patient opening within 24-48 hours.
- How Can Functional Medicine Help Me
We’re here to listen and help you through this frustrating and confusing time.
Each person suffering with Thyroid symptoms problem has a different set of mechanisms or causes. Our office will customize a Thyroid Restoration Program based on your testing and tailored to your individual needs.