Have you tried EVERYTHING
to treat your low thyroid but still feel terrible?
Schedule a Free 15 Minute Consultation to learn about Natural Thyroid Treatment.
Dr. Hagmeyer’s holistic solutions can help.
We treat the underlying root cause, and not just the symptoms. You’ll understand why your body developed a hypothyroid condition to begin with. Schedule a free 15 minute phone consult to see if our Program is Right for you. To see what others have to say watch our patient testimonials below and download our free guide above to learn more.
GET HELP FOR
Low Thyroid & Hashimoto’s Disease.
Many people have underestimated just how powerful natural medicine, dietary changes and Functional Medicine can be when it comes to restoring and stabilizing thyroid function.
Hashimoto’s disease is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system systematically attacks and destroys your thyroid gland. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis causes chronic thyroid damage, scarring in the gland which ultimately leads to a reduction in thyroid hormone levels in your blood or hypothyroidism.
Our approach deals with the underlying root cause of your low thyroid symptoms to resolve persistent hypothyroidism once and for all. Our holistic and Functional Medicine treatments leave no stone left unturned in determining Why you suffer with the symptoms you do. You cant fix something, If You don’t know what caused it.
The thyroid is a relatively small gland that is located in the lower region of the neck. There are two specific hormones that are released by the Thyroid gland. The first is known as “Thyroxine” or “T4? and the second is known as “Triiodothyronine” or “T3?. The hormones that are released are responsible for delivering energy to cells in the body.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism (underactive Thyorid)
• Fatigue and sluggishness
• Increased sensitivity to cold
• Pale, dry skin
• A puffy face
• Brittle nails
• Hair loss
• Enlargement of the tongue
• Unexplained weight gain
• Muscle aches, tenderness and stiffness
• Joint pain and stiffness
• Muscle weakness
• Excessive or prolonged menstrual bleeding (menorrhagia)
• Memory lapses
• Tiredness for no apparent reason
Thyroid Health Is Critical To Good Health:
The thyroid directly supports the following systems:
• Bone metabolism
• Immune System
• Brain/Nervous System
• Endocrine System (adrenal glands, ovaries, testes)
• Gastrointestinal function
• Liver and gallbladder
• Growth/Sex hormones
• Fat Burning
• Insulin and Glucose Metabolism
• Healthy cholesterol levels
• Proper stomach acid
WHY DID YOUR
Thyroid Gland Stop Working
Your thyroid can malfunction in over 30 different ways….and only ONE of those ways will ever respond to taking thyroid hormone replacement. IF.. you are taking Thyroid medication, and you don’t feel much better, SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON!
Low Thyroid has it’s causes rooted in:
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR WHO IS
Certified in Functional Medicine and Has over 20 Years of Experience
- We know that successfully managing thyroid disorders takes more than just managing your TSH with thyroid replacement hormones.
- We focus on the immune system, the most common mechanism for thyroid disorders in the United States.
- We take a whole-person approach that factors in hormone imbalance, immune imbalance, adrenal and blood sugar imbalance, and digestive imbalance when formulating our approach for a patient.
- We use functional lab testing to guide and direct our treatment. This means that your treatment protocol is based off the unique imbalances in YOUR body, not just what the “typical” thyroid patient has.
- We Believe that Health problems are caused by Diet and Lifestyle. These must be addressed or you will never get better. We will teach you about proper eating and fueling your body. You will be given counseling and nutritional services. Meal planning, Meal guides, etc