Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- ½ cup Water chestnuts, chopped
- 4 carrots, shredded
- ½ – ¾ cup Chicken broth
- ¼ cup Sesame seasoning
- Head of iceberg lettuce or romaine leaves
- Heat large pot to medium high to brown turkey.
- Add in garlic and ginger when meat is almost cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium when meat is fully cooked.
- Stir in chestnuts, carrots, broth and sesame dressing.
- Spoon onto lettuce and eat like a taco. Enjoy!!