The Types of Patients That Work With Dr Hagmeyer
Our patients are men and women of all ages and backgrounds. We also work with children and infants.
We work with ONLY those individuals who are SERIOUS about getting well and who are willing to take the steps necessary to make it happen.
We DO NOT work with those who have a “quick fix” mentality.
Our focus is to bring together all aspects of a person’s health to determine the best way to get results in the shortest amount of time. We do it for our current patient’s everyday and we can do the same for you.
Our patients are those struggling with not knowing what else to do, where else to go and who else to talk to about their health condition. Usually they’ve been told by someone, “We’ll just wait to see what happens.” Or, “We’ve done everything we can do.”
Most of our patients come to see us because they’re frustrated and discouraged.
We’ve had a lot of patients come to our office and say things like: “I’m so discouraged with the medical system” or “I’m frustrated because I’ve been to this doctor, this endocrinologist, this acupuncturist, this Integrative Medical Doctor, this Doctor of Chiropractic, but nothing is working and I don’t know what else to do.”
Our patients are…women, men, children and infants, who are:
- Really tired of being placed on prescription drugs all the time or doctors who spend 5 minutes with them.
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
- Disillusioned by traditional medicine and want to get to the root problem of their condition.
- Frustrated with having symptoms when all of their tests are “normal.”
- Do not understand why they have to take medications that make them feel worse and wondering if there are other treatments without masking symptoms.
- Feel there must be a better way to restoring health than swallowing medication.
Hello. I was “diagnosed” with Fibromyalgia and CFS 12 years ago and I’ve tried just about everything for it. Over the years, I have seen Rheumatologists, infectious disease specialists, Dr’s at the Mayo clinic, Physical therapists, acupuncturists, traditional Chiropractors, cortisone injections, anti-inflammatory drugs, splints, and exercises, heat therapy, cold therapy, everything short of surgery. My former employer even had an ergonomically correct workstation created for me with a back & foot support to try to prevent the pain and swelling. Nothing worked until I started Dr Hagmeyers NeuroMetabolic Program for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. My life has changed since care! Dr Hagmeyer is a miracle worker.
Janice S. Plainfield, IL
Wow, what a relief: no more pain, numbness or burning in my feet! “Now I can do the things I did 5 years ago; I can run up and down steps without being so cautious and fearful of falling down, I am more confident in my footing and my balance is better. And I have more “pep” in my step. “Before treatment I was in pain and felt like I was always walking on cardboard. I was previously prescribed medicine to stop the pain but it wasn’t working. This program is different because it restored my feet back to normal. “As someone who has been through the NeuroMetabolic Neuropathy program, I can recommend Dr Hagmeyer to anyone.
R.Johnson Chicago, Il
Want to see more testimonials visit our Video testimonial page.
Most of our patients have said This…..
- I’ve been everywhere…no one knows what’s wrong with me…all my tests are normal, but I still feel terrible.
- I am taking so many supplements and vitamins and I am still having problems.
- I’ve had a lot of tests ran and nobody has been able to help me.
- Why do I have to take these medications…they make me feel worse. Isn’t there a safer alternative that isn’t covering up the symptoms?
- My Doctor says I need surgery, but I want another option.
- My blood tests are normal, so why do I still have these. Can anybody Help me?
- Why do I still have back pain, Neck Pain? The doctor said the MRI of my lower back is negative. I don’t understand what could be causing this.
If this sounds familiar, we may be a good fit to work together.
How We Work With Patients
Our specialty lies in working with patients who have very tough issues that other Physicians, Health Care practitioners have not been able to figure out. By looking at the BIG PICTURE we will understand the mechanism or cause behind why you feel the way you do.
Some of the tough issues we have helped patients with Functional Medicine and Brain Based Therapy, Spinal Structural Therapy (SST) include …
Utilizing Functional Medicine and Brain Based Therapy, we have helped people with the following conditions:
Vertigo, dizziness, unsteadiness, balance disorders, coordination disorders, Seizures, ADD/ADHD, Autism, Asperger’s, and learning disorders.,
We have also helped Depression, Anxiety, Peripheral Neuropathy, burning and shooting pains, Type II Diabetes, Migraines, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hormonal Problems, Weight Loss Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis,
Using new interpretations of Neuro-Immunology, we have helped:
Difficult and challenging autoimmune cases such as Hashimoto’s autoimmune Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Scleroderma, Psoriasis, and other autoimmune conditions.
Using new interpretations of Neuro-Endocrinology, we have helped:
Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease, high blood sugar, hypoglycemia, insulin resistance, menopause, hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, IBS
Bottom line: if you have a tough case and have not received the answers you are looking for, we might be able to help.
We offer a Free Phone Consultation to all perspective patients. This helps us find out if we are the right place for you. This is your opportunity to find out more about how we practice and if our practice is the approach your searching for.